AGESSIA is an association which was created in 2009 in order to allow the English-speaking section of Georges Duby High School to maintain and enlarge its educational programme.
- It was created by and for the parents of the students in the English-speaking section.
- It is financed through an annual contribution by the parents of the students* in the English-speaking section.
- It is linked to Georges Duby High School by a convention with the school’s board of directors.
- It operates in close collaboration with the teachers of the English-speaking section, especially with Mrs. Adelia HACKENHEIMER, who is responsible for the section.
- It has an office and a secretariat.
Its objectives are:
- to organize the foreign English examinations,
- to propose a wide range of educational and cultural extra-curricular activities.
* In order to perpetuate this offer of services it is important that through the annual contribution the parents be jointly responsible for pooling their resources for the greater benefit of all.